Commercial Partnerships and Sponsorship
Through cause-related marketing campaigns, Support Our Troops can provide your business with the opportunity to:
- Increase sales;
- Engage your customers and build new customer relationships;
- Gain positive association with an organization that reflects Canadian values and patriotism;
- Strengthen brand awareness and create positive PR opportunities; and
- Make a tangible difference in the lives of the men and women who serve or have served our country, and their families.
Examples of how you could become a commercial partner:
- Select a day (Canadian Armed Forces Day, the first Sunday in June) to thank the men and women who serve by designating a percentage of your sales to Support Our Troops; or
- Engage your suppliers to offer a product or line of products at a reduced rate, with proceeds of the sale donated to Support Our Troops; or
- What about holding a Support our Troops Day? Your customers participate by making a donation at the cash, and you could also choose to match their donations; or
- Tie a yellow ribbon around a product and designate profits from its sales to Support Our Troops.
We would be happy to work with you and your company to find a fun activity that works on a variety of different levels and helps you achieve your organization's goals.
Let us work with you to create tailored sponsorship opportunities that suit your business objectives.
We will help you to:
- Raise brand awareness and brand loyalty;
- Drive positive PR and raise awareness of your business activities; and
- Build emotional commitment to your brand.
If you would like to become a corporate partner, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.