Boomer's Legacy Fund Application
Operational Theatre Requests
All requests for funding for projects in Operational Theatre are to be sent to CJOC for initial review and sign-off.
Current point of contact (POC) is Col JRM Dufour (firstname.lastname@example.org). Once reviewed, the file is forwarded to the National Manager Support Our Troops Funds for review and final sign off. Once approved, CJOC remains the liaison with the Primary POC in theatre in regards to the administrative process.
The following details the steps that need to be followed in regards to a domestic request for funding from Boomer’s Legacy Fund;
- Complete the Boomer’s Legacy Fund Application (Domestic Requests);
- Forward to your Unit Commanding Officer for review and signature;
- Send the completed form through the local committee for review (if applicable). Some bases have established a local committee for this purpose;
- Obtain the Base/Wing Commander’s signature;
- Forward the completed Form along with any supporting documentation to the: National Manager Support Our Troops Funds, 4210 Labelle Street, Ottawa, ON, K1A 0K2;
- A decision will be forwarded to the Primary POC, info the Base/Wing Commander, normally within 2 to 3 working days.
- Upon completion of the project, it is expected that the Primary POC will provide a testimonial to CFMWS. The testimonial, which may or may not include a picture, is to be forwarded to the: National Manager Support Our Troops Funds, 4210 Labelle Street, Ottawa, ON K1A 0K2.
To Note: Applications will not be considered if it is determined that the applicant making the application will receive a benefit from the project.