Vacations for Vets
Enjoy a week away at a Shell Vacations Club.
Thank you for your interest in the Vacations for Vets program. The 2019 program is now full and the application process has closed.
A date for 2020 applications has not yet been set. For more information, please refer back to this page in the Fall of 2019.
Please Note: The Vacations for Vets program is made possible through the generosity of Wyndham Worldwide’s membership of timeshare owners. Support Our Troops receives an allocation of weekly units to disburse, unfortunately at this time all units have been assigned.
Vacations for Vets is an initiative spearheaded by Shell Vacations Club members who graciously donate excess timeshare points as a way to thank whose who serve or have served our country. The program offers one week complimentary lodging to eligible serving and former members of the Canadian Armed Forces.
- You must be a serving or former member of the Canadian Armed Forces who sustained an illness or injury attributable to military service in a Special Duty Area or Special Duty Operation, and you are receiving a Veterans Affairs Canada benefit for that illness or injury.
- You are limited to one vacation every two years.
- The online application form will be available 1 March 2018.
- Please submit your vacation request a minimum of five months prior to your intended travel date.
- Your request must be accompanied by a Veterans Affairs Canada confirmation letter that confirms you are receiving a benefit. You can either submit your entitlement decision letter or contact Veterans Affairs Canada directly at their toll free number 1-866-522-2122 (EN)/ 1-866-522-2022 (FR) for a confirmation letter which does not include any benefit details.
- Review Shell Vacations Resorts at www.shellvacationsclub.com.
- Once your application is approved, an employee of Shell Vacations Club will contact you to schedule your complimentary lodging. Occupancy is based on availability and blackout dates. We recommend identifying many different travel dates and locations that fit your needs.
- Questions? Email us at VacationsForVets@cfmws.com.
You can only stay at one resort location for the seven day vacation.
Travelling companions may include your spouse, children, extended family members, and other dependents.
Pets are not permitted on Shell Vacations Club properties.
You may book a longer vacation at your own expense, based upon Shell Vacations Club availability. If you desire to stay longer than the one complimentary week, please make a special note on your application form.
You are responsible for the cost of travel to and from Shell Vacations Club destinations, as well as meals, activities, taxes and security deposits. This program only covers the cost of lodging at the properties.
Hawaiian timeshare locations may have a timeshare tax per day which is your responsibility.